We're getting closer to our show ring goals! This actually looks pretty good; here's what we're going to continue to work on:
1) Reduce and then eliminate the need for "look around" and "warm up" in the show ring.
2) Extend the number of behaviors in a sequence from 4-5 to 10-15.
3) Vamp down the praise/jumping at the end of a correct sequence.
4) More fluency with the halt-sit-down combo.
5) Start adding in people/dogs as "spectators" around the edges of the ring.
This is actually quite a lot of work! Wish us luck!